In this article
We explain how to configure vaults, allowing Publishers and advertisers to connect using Permutive.
Upon fulfillment of the order form, Permutive will create a Vault for you.
- Access to the Permutive Platform.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to grant provisional access to a vault when Publishers are ready to work with an advertiser.
Log into the Dash
- Log in to the Permutive Platform with your credentials
- Navigate to the menu bar and click on the Connections tab.
Publishers Dashboard View
Advertisers Dashboard View
This view is strictly for the vault where advertisers can drop their data
1. Click on 'Data Sources'
2. Select 'Add Source' to add data
3. The advertiser will add a taxonomy file for the data they will want to connect on
4. Once the taxonomy has been uploaded, the advertiser will then be granted access to the GCS bucket to drop the raw data into. The advertiser here will need to permission the data back to the publisher by inputting the publisher's Vault Organization ID which can be found in the settings of your vault.
5. The publisher will now be able to create Advertiser Cohorts of that Permission dataset. Publisher cohorts can also be toggled on to be targeted.