In this article
We discuss details of the Neustar Fabrick integration.
Neustar has developed the Fabrick ID which is an identity-based solution for Neustar Fabrick partners that provides a secure and future-proofed connection between advertiser audiences and publisher inventory.
The Fabrick ID ensures the sustainability of addressable media buying and selling without relying on cookies or device IDs.
This will benefit a publisher through:
- Access to more advertiser spend
- Enabling of advertiser budgets on 1st party data without exposing IDs into the bid-stream
- Reduction in unsold inventory
- Increased revenue that is protected from 3rd party cookie deprecation.
To learn more about Neustar Fabrick, please visit their website.
How to enable
Neustar Fabrick is a workspace integration and is enabled through the Integrations tab of the Permutive dashboard. For now, this integration is only available to Permutive users so please speak to your customer support representative. When doing so, you will need to specify which attributes out of IP address and Hashed Email you would like to be used for targeting through the Neustar API. We recommend that both are set however you must specify at least one.
When resolving a Fabrick ID for a user, Permutive will only send one of those signals at a time, to safeguard user privacy. All API requests are routed through a Permutive service, to keep the user’s IP address hidden when requesting a Fabrick ID for Hashed Emails.
If you have any questions, please contact customer support by emailing email@example.com or chat to the Customer Operations Team via the LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen
- Please make sure to send SHA-256 hashed email addresses to Permutive for your authenticated users. You can find more details about this here.
- Fabrick IDs are not used to merge user profiles cross-device or cross-domain. They are only used to allow you to match advertiser data via Vaults.
Article is closed for comments.