In this article
We review how to pull targeted impression data from Facebook with step-by-step instructions.
- Navigate to Facebook Business Account → Ads Reporting
- In the top right corner, select the required date range
- Click the 'Customize' button
- Search for “Included Custom Audiences”
- Tick this box to add in the Custom Audiences column.
- If required, select the ellipses button at the top of the “Customize pivot table” box and “Manage” the selected columns to remove any dimensions which are not required (eg. Reach, Frequency, Amount Spent, and Attribution Setting
- If reporting for more than one account, please include the 'Account name' in the Breakdown.
- Choose to “Save” this report, giving it a relevant name (eg [Publisher]/Permutive targeted impression report) and “Share” a link to the report directly with firstname.lastname@example.org
Article is closed for comments.