In this article
We explain each column and term within the connections area to help you navigate our platform.
- Cohort ID
- The unique ID associated with the cohort.
Note: Advertisers can locate this ID within the individual cohorts in the cohort tab.
- Cohort Type
- The type of cohort that is being activated (Matched, Modeled, Standard).
- Activation Type
- How the cohort is activated either by Direct or Programmatic activation.
Note: If the activation type is blank, this means that the cohort was not activated.
- Creation Date
- Date that the Advertiser created the cohort.
- Targeting Key
- The values used for targeting.
Note: The same cohorts connected across multiple publishers will have different targeting keys for each publisher.
- Supply side platform where the deal was created in.
- Buyer seat that the deal ID was passed to.
- Deal ID
- ID of the deal created within your SSP.
- Floor Price
- Floor price associated with the Deal ID.