In this article
The article explains where you can find the targeting key for a specific cohort.
Each Cohort targeted in your environment will have its own unique ID. This Cohort ID gets passed into Xandr as a key value and is then mapped to a deal ID. In order to create the deal ID, you will first need to find the respective targeting key.
- You will need access to the Permutive Platform
- You will need to have at least 1 Connection
Locate the Key
1. Log in to the Permutive Platform with your credentials
2. Go to the Connections tab
3. Click on the relevant Advertiser that you want to create a deal ID with.
4. From there, you will be able to see all the cohorts that the advertiser created with you.
- Cohort ID
- The unique ID associated with the cohort.
Note: Advertisers can locate this ID within the individual cohorts in the cohort tab.
- Cohort Type
- The type of cohort that is being activated (Matched, Modeled, Standard).
- Activation Type
- How the cohort is activated either by Direct or Programmatic activation.
Note: If the activation type is blank, this means that the cohort was not activated.
- Creation Date
- Date that the Advertiser created the cohort.
- Targeting Key
- The values used for targeting.
Note: The same cohorts connected across multiple publishers will have different targeting keys for each publisher.
- Supply side platform where the deal was created in.
- Buyer seat that the deal ID was passed to.
- Deal ID
- ID of the deal created within your SSP.
- Floor Price
- Floor price associated with the Deal ID.
5. Once you locate the targeting key you can leverage it to create the Deal ID within your SSP.
When the Deal ID is created, you can provide the information back to the platform using the "Create" or "Edit" button. This information will then be surfaced back to the advertiser within the Advertiser's Permutive platform.