In this article
How to create and build a Standard Cohort in alignment with the IAB Standard Taxonomy.
Creating a Standard Cohort
In the Audience Platform Navigation Bar:
- On the left hand side click on 'Cohorts'
- Scroll down to the 'Standard' tab
- Click '+ Add Standard Cohort' which will then take you to the builder
4. Name the Cohort
5. Give a description that suits your cohort, e.g 'Cohort for users interested in Cars'
6. Select which Standard Cohort you want to use
Note: There are over 200 Standard Cohorts to choose from. Please see the full list here.
7. Next, with Connections, select the publisher(s) that have granted permission to use their data for cohort creation.
Note: You can connect with multiple publishers when creating a Standard Cohort.
Predicted Cohort Size
Once you've finalised your cohort, you can click on 'Calculate' next to Predicted Cohort Size. This will allow you to see the total amount of the cohort based on the users activity over the last 30 days.
The Activations setting allows you to send the cohort to other platforms when activated.
At the bottom of the builder, you can click 'Create' and your cohort will appear under the Standard Cohort Tab.
Note: If you click on the cohort from the standard tab, you will be able to see information about the cohort as well as the Cohort ID.
If you have any questions, please contact customer support by emailing email@example.com or chat to the Customer Operations Team via the LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.