In this article
A guide to setting Controls and Permissions for individual advertisers in the Permutive Audience Platform.
When you connect to a new advertiser, you will have the ability to control what data they are able to access and target.
You can grant advertisers access to:
- Standard Cohorts
- Allow an Audience Platform seat to target against standardized cohorts (which are enabled in the Standard Cohort tab)
- Matched Cohorts
- Allow an Audience Platform seat to target users which are known to them
- Modeled Audiences
- Allow an Audience Platform seat to target users who look similar to their known audience
- Enable basic insights
Adding a Connection
In order to connect with a new advertiser:
1. Navigate to the 'Connections' section of the platform
2. Click '+Add Connection'
3. You will then be prompted to enter the Advertiser's unique ID and select their permissions
Note: Advertisers can find their organization ID by clicking on the Settings tab in the navigation bar. Org ID's look like a string of alpha-numeric values: xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxx
4. Select what permissions you want to provide to this advertiser by toggling the relevant switch on.
5. Click 'Create' and the advertiser will be visible in the list of available connections
If you navigate back to the Connections tab you can edit permissions by clicking the 'Edit' button or remove a connection by clicking 'Delete'.
If you would like to opt out of a specific standard cohort, you can click on the Standard Cohorts tab and see all the standard cohorts you are opted into.
To opt out, simply adjust the toggle and the results will automatically save.
Note: If you opt out of a standard cohort, you are opting out of the standard cohort for all connections.
If you have any questions, please contact customer support by emailing email@example.com or chat to the Customer Operations Team via the LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.