In this article
An overview of how organization administrators (admins) can manage users and user groups in Enterprise Workspaces. This includes adding and removing users and groups in your Permutive project.
1. Head to → Team → Users → Add User
2. Enter an email address and place the user into one or more groups. An email will be sent asking the user to register.
1. Head to → Teams → Users
2. Click on the bin icon to delete the user from your project
3. Click on the pencil icon to add or remove workspace access for the user
4. Click on the x icon to remove the user from a group
5. Click on the desired group to give access to the user
2. Name and describe the group function
3. Click on the + icons to add admin rights and workspace roles to the group
4. Scroll down to add existing users to the group and hit Create
Note: A group can have Admin access to Publication A, Member access to Business Unit 1 and Publication B.
1. Head to → Teams → User Groups
2. Click on the pencil icon to edit the group settings and workspace access
3. Click on the bin icon to delete the group
If you have any questions, please contact customer support by email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat the Customer Operations Team via the LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Article is closed for comments.