In this article
An overview of how organization administrators (admins) can manage user groups. This includes adding and removing user groups in your Permutive project.
Adding User Groups
Organization administrators will manage and control user groups and permissions.
1. Head to → Teams → User Groups → Add User Group
2. Name and describe the group function
3. Click on the + icons to add admin rights and workspace roles to the group
4. Scroll down to add existing users to the group and hit Create
Modify or Delete User Groups
Organization administrators can modify group settings, delete groups, and workspace access
1. Head to → Teams → User Groups
2. Click on the pencil icon to edit the group settings and workspace access
3. Click on the bin icon to delete the group
Article is closed for comments.