Getting Started FAQs
- Q. Can Permutive recognise users across different domains?
- Q. Which of my properties are case-sensitive?
- Q. Why is the predicted audience size larger than the live audience size?
- Q. Can I enter multiple values into the segment builder in one go?
- Q. Which third-party data providers do you integrate with?
- Q. Does Permutive share data between publishers?
- Q. What is ITP?
- Q. Is Permutive blocked by ad blockers?
- Q. How can you support our editorial team?
- Q. How can I change my password?
- Q. How can I get in touch?
- Q. Which browsers does Permutive Support?
- Q. Can Permutive recognise users across different devices?
- Q. Is Permutive blocked in Mainland China?
- Q. What is Permutive's impact on page load?
- Q. What does Permutive mean by realtime?
- Q. How does Permutive find the client.referrer?
- Q. Where is ad server event data collected?
- Q. What is metadata?
- Q. When is metadata collected?
- Q. When is metadata missing or incorrect?
- Q. How does Permutive define a 'unique user'?
- Q. How does Permutive define a 'session'?
- Q. How does Permutive define a pageview?
- Q. How long does Permutive hold data for?
- Q. Does Permutive collect data on viewability?
- Q. Can I view who edited segments in the platform?
- Q. What is the maximum look back period for a segment?
- Q. Can I target passerby traffic?
- Q. Can I access segments from previous years?
- Q. How long does a segment take to go live?
- Q. What is the difference between live audience and predicted audience?
- Q. Why is the segment calculator not working?
- Q. I keep getting an Error message when trying to create a segment?
Integrations and Activations FAQs
- Q. What types of deals can Campaign Insights be used on?
- Q. What kind of base segment can we use in the Index report?
- Q. Can I change the third-party data provider in the Third-party Index report?
- Q. How do I read the index reports?
- Q. Why is my campaign ID not appearing in Campaign Insights?
- Q. Does Permutive integrate with third-party analytics providers?
- Q. What date range does Permutive report over?
- Q. What time zone is used in the Insights dashboards?
- Q. When should I use "Fixed Set"?
- Q. How do I test and measure the success or performance of a model/lookalike segment?
- Q. How do I validate a model?
- Q. What is the best kind of feature space?
- Q. Can I choose more than one seed segment to train a Model with?
- Q. Can I refer to the LAL model segment in the building of another segment ie. like a building block?
- Q. Can I edit the lookalike segment properties once it has been created?
- Q. Can I rename the segments I create from my model?
- Q. What happens if I delete the seed segment the model was created from?
- Q. Will I be able to use the segments for targeting in my ad server?
- Q. What is the minimum segment size for the seed segment?
- Q. How many segments will I need in my project to create a model?
- Q. Why does it take up to 24 hours to create my model?
- Q. Can I create a lookalike model using third-party data?
- Q. What do the red dots mean on my lookalike graph?
- Q. How are the models created?
- Q. Is there an additional cost for activating lookalike segments?
Privacy and Compliance FAQs
- Q. CCPA: How can the IAB help?
- Q. CCPA: How can publishers withdraw users from Permutive data collection?
- Q. CCPA: How can a publisher submit a request to access or delete information for a user?
- Q. Is Permutive CCPA compliant?
- Q. What is CCPA?
- Q. What types of data does Permutive not collect?
- Q. How can I submit a Subject Access Request for info or erasure?
- Q. How would our users withdraw consent from Permutive data collection?
- Q. Do any third parties have access to or use the data Permutive collects for each publisher?
- Q. Is Permutive a Processor or a Controller?
- Q. What does Permutive do with the data it collects?
- Q. What data does Permutive receive?
- Q. How does Permutive use AppNexus IDs?