In this article
Permutive is engineered from the ground up to ensure privacy:
- No third-party cookies
- Permutive doesn't use its own cookie to track a user in a third-party context; instead, we use the publisher's cookie/local storage in a first-party context. This means Permutive doesn't automatically track users across sites unless third party tracking is enabled on your project.
- Data is siloed
- All data stored within Permutive is logically siloed meaning that analysis and processing cannot take place across publishers.
- Consent & data rights
- Permutive provides a simple API (Application Programming Interface) and code snippets to help you comply with consent and data rights.
Permutive helps customers adhere to a number of key rights laid out within GDP
- Right of access
- Permutive provides an API route for retrieving a user's data.
- Right of erasure
- Right to data portability
If you have any questions, please contact customer support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to the Customer Operations Team via the LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.