In this article
An overview of how organization administrators (admins) can manage users. This includes adding and removing users in your Permutive project.
Organization administrators will manage and control user access and permissions.
1. Head to → Team → Users → Add User
2. Enter an email address and place the user into one or more groups. An email will be sent asking the user to register.
Manage or Remove Users
Organization administrators will delete users and manage their group memberships
1. Head to → Teams → Users
2. Click on the bin icon to delete the user from your project
3. Click on the pencil icon to add or remove workspace access for the user
4. Click on the x icon to remove the user from a group
5. Click on the desired group to add access for the user
If you have any questions, please contact customer support by email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat the Customer Operations Team via the LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.