In this article
Download user IDs on a cohort level
The Exports tab allows you to download user IDs from chosen cohorts over a defined period of time. Some or all IDs may be hashed.
Click here to read more about Exports with Enterprise Workspace.
Creating an Export
In the Permutive Dashboard:
- Navigate to the Cohort Activation Tab
- Click on 'Exports'
- Click '+ Add Export'
To export IDs for particular cohorts:
- Choose the type of ID you would like to export (AppNexus, IDFA, or custom)
- Select the date range and the cohorts you want to download IDs from
- Once you have clicked create, the export will begin
- The status will display “Processing” until the export has been completed.
If an export fails, please check that you have entered a valid ID type.
If you have any questions, please contact customer support by emailing email@example.com or chat to the Customer Operations Team via the LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Article is closed for comments.