In this article
Understand and use the Content Read report
This report gives you an insight into the type of content each of your audiences is reading, providing you are sending in custom article properties.
How to find the report
- You will find this report in your dashboard under Analytics
Using the report
- Click on the 'filters' list at the top of your page to see your filters and make edits.
- Select your segment from the filter dropdown 'Segment'.
- Set any additional filters e.g. 'DateRange'
Understanding the report
- The aim of the report is to give you an overview of the topics/sections/articles your audience are reading, this can help inform what else these users are interested in, besides the rules chosen to define the segment.
- This report is completely customisable. Depending on the editorial data being sent into your project, the content of these tables can be altered to the information you find most useful.
I am looking to proactively go out and sell an 'auto' segment and I want to understand a bit about my audience. To do this, I filter by my Auto Intenders segment. From my results I can see that
- Auto Intenders are big news readers (Sections Viewed), with over 48% reading the headlines and 10% of the content related to Brexit (Topics Visited)
- They are also heavily interested in Sports, particularly Football