In this article
A guide to sending cohorts into the SFMC platform
The SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) integration allows you to send any of your publisher cohorts directly to SFMC, where you can use them for targeting on campaigns.
- Access to the Permutive dashboard
- A publisher cohort already set up, that you want to push to SFMC
- The SFMC integration configured for your project.
In the Permutive Dashboard:
1. Log in to your project, select ‘Cohort Activations' → 'Add Activation’
2. Select 'Salesforce Marketing Cloud' Action
3. Set up the activation for your cohort by choosing the Business unit and Cohort you'd like to target this activation to. For more guidance on setting up activations, see this guide.
Note: The activation should be set to fire 'Every Time'.
Article is closed for comments.