In this article
- About the Integration
- Finding your Unique Tag ID
- Adding the integration
- Sending Segments to Multiple Pinterest Accounts
About the Integration
Using the Pinterest Pixel integration, you can send rich segment information over to multiple Pinterest accounts for targeting. These audiences are passed to Pinterest in real time.
Find your Unique Tag ID
To add the Pinterest integration, you'll first need to configure it with your Unique Tag ID. To find this, follow the steps listed below.
- Login to your Pinterest Ads account.
- Click Ads in the top left hand corner and select Conversion tags
- Choose to Create new Pinterest Tag (if you do not have one created already)
You'll get a tag ID, like the one below
5. Save this ID and head back to the Permutive dashboard
Adding the Integration
Click here to go directly to the integrations page. Follow the steps below to navigate from the Dash.
1. Visit the Permutive Dashboard and go to Settings
2. Click Integrations
3. Click "Add Integration"
4. Select Pinterest
5. You'll need to configure the integration with the unique tag ID we saw earlier
6. Finally, click Add Pinterest to add the Pinterest Pixel.
Note: The integration will be available for use in approximately 20 minutes.
Sending Segments to Multiple Pinterest Accounts
If you want to send segments into multiple Pinterest accounts, follow these steps
1. On the Permutive dashboard, go to Reactions
2. Click + Add Reaction
3. Fill in the relevant information and choose the Pinterest tile
4. Input the Tag ID of the alternative Pinterest account you wish to push segments to.
Note: If you leave this field blank, the Tag ID you configured during step 5 of Adding the Integration will be used.
5. Choose the segment you want to push to this Pinterest account
Note: Each time you want to send a segment to a different Pinterest account that isn't the one you configured in Adding the Integration, repeat steps 1-5.
Please get in touch with the customer operations team if you have any further questions and we'd be happy to help. You can do so either via email at email@example.com, or via the LiveChat widget in the bottom right of your screen.