In this article
A guide to setting up the Pinterest integration
About the Integration
Using the Pinterest Pixel integration, you can send rich cohort information over to multiple Pinterest accounts for targeting. These audiences are passed to Pinterest in real-time.
Find your Unique Tag ID
To add the Pinterest integration, you'll first need to configure it with your Unique Tag ID. To find this, follow the steps listed below.
- Login to your Pinterest Ads account.
- Click Ads in the top left hand corner and select Conversion tags
- Choose to Create new Pinterest Tag (if you do not have one created already)
You'll get a tag ID, like the one below
5. Save this ID and head back to the Permutive dashboard
Adding the Integration
Click here to go directly to the integrations page. Follow the steps below to navigate from the Dash.
1. Visit the Permutive Dashboard and go to Settings
2. Click Integrations
3. Click "Add Integration"
4. Select Pinterest
5. You'll need to configure the integration with the unique tag ID we saw earlier
6. Finally, click Add Pinterest to add the Pinterest Pixel.
Note: The integration will be available for use in approximately 20 minutes.
Sending Cohorts to Multiple Pinterest Accounts
If you want to send cohorts into multiple Pinterest accounts, follow these steps
1. On the Permutive dashboard, go to Cohort Activation
2. Click + Add Activation
3. Fill in the relevant information and choose the Pinterest tile
4. Input the Tag ID of the alternative Pinterest account you wish to push cohorts to.
Note: If you leave this field blank, the Tag ID you configured during step 5 of Adding the Integration will be used.
5. Choose the cohort you want to push to this Pinterest account
Note: Each time you want to send a cohort to a different Pinterest account that isn't the one you configured in Adding the Integration, repeat steps 1-5.
If you have any questions, please contact customer support by emailing email@example.com or chat to the Customer Operations Team via the LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.