In this article
Use a reaction to send Permutive cohorts to Lotame
The Lotame reaction allows you to send any of your Permutive cohorts directly to Lotame.
- Access to the Permutive dashboard
- A Permutive cohort already set up, that you want to push to Lotame.
- Access to the Lotame dashboard
In the Permutive Dashboard:
- Login to your project, select ‘Reactions → Add Reaction’
- Select the ‘Lotame’ Reaction
- Set up the reaction for your cohort. For more guidance on setting up reactions, see this guide.
- You must add a new reaction for each cohort you send to Lotame.
- Your cohort will now be sent to Lotame under its cohort code, which acts as a unique ID for the cohort. Each cohort’s code is listed under the ‘Custom Cohorts’ page in the Permutive dashboard.
If you have any questions, please contact customer support by emailing email@example.com or chat to the Customer Operations Team via the LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.