In this article
In the Google Ad Manager console, create a campaign using Publisher Cohorts as targeting key values
Within the Google Ad Manager (formerly DFP) console, you can create campaigns to target using any of your Permutive key values.
- Access to Google Ad Manager for your organisation
- Permutive key values set up for the cohorts you want to target
In your Google Ad Manager account:
- Select Delivery → My orders → New order
- Scroll down to ‘Ad targeting’ and, inside the box, select ‘Key-values’ from the left-hand menu
- Type permutive in the ‘Select a key’ box
- Type in your key values, separated by commas
Fill in all the other details for your campaign and save.