In this article
In the Google Ad Manager console publisher cohorts are targeting key values
Now that your publisher cohorts are in Google Ad Manager (formerly DFP), you're ready to start targeting in real-time. Your cohorts will be available in Google Ad Manager under the Permutive targeting key. They will appear in Google Ad Manager within 10 minutes of setting up the reaction in Permutive.
Within Google Ad Manager you can set up and manage campaigns using these key values.
Find your publisher cohorts
- Access to Google Ad Manager for your organisation
- Publisher cohorts sent into Google Ad Manager
In your Google Ad Manager account:
- Select ‘Inventory’ from the top menu
- Select ‘Key Values’ from the left-hand menu
- Search for the ‘permutive’ targeting key
- The Google Ad Manager cohorts names appear as targeting values.
Article is closed for comments.