In this article
A guide to sending cohorts into the Adestra platform
The Adestra integration allows you to send any of your publisher cohorts directly to Adestra, where you can use them for targeting on campaigns.
- Access to the Permutive dashboard
- A publisher cohort already set up, that you want to push to Adestra
- The Adestra integration configured for your project.
- An Adestra List set up to specify where you want the cohort to sync to
In the Permutive Dashboard:
1. Log in to your project, select ‘Activations → Add Activation’
2 Select the 'Adestra' Action
3. Enter the List ID (where you would like the cohort to sync to) and select the cohort you'd like to target this activation to. For more guidance on setting up activations, see this guide.
4. Set the activation to fire 'Every Time'
5. Click 'Create'.
If you have any questions, please contact customer support by emailing email@example.com or chat to the Customer Operations Team via the LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Article is closed for comments.