In this article
Header bidding data on bids won, bidders, ad slots, CPM, and time to respond
You can collect highly detailed information about your bidders (winning bids) and their behavior if you are using Prebid.js with Permutive. Use this data to understand your header bidding data, including:
- Detailed insights on bidding behavior for each slot by the bidder and by cohort.
- To optimize the partners you work with within your header bidding stack
- To debug issues with your header bidding stack
- To go direct to bidders and offer them a first look at their desired audiences, based on your understanding of their bidding behavior
We recommend collecting winning bids for each ad slot.
Every Prebid event will have default data and additional data from Prebid. You can read more about the data that is available on the Prebid.js API. We recommend collecting events with these properties:
- Ad ID (String)
- Ad Unit Code (String)
- Advertiser ID
- Advertiser Name
- Bid Available (Boolean)
- Bidder (String)
- CPM (Float)
- Deal ID (String)
- HB PB (String)
- Height (Integer)
- Time to Respond (Integer)
- Width (Integer)
- Winning Bid (Boolean)
If you have any questions or you'd like to collect Prebid.js data on your site, please contact Customer Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with the Customer Operations Team via the LiveChat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Article is closed for comments.