This report will only be enabled if you have access to third-party data.
This report provides you with demographic information on each of your segments, based on information from third-party data suppliers.
How to find the report
- You will find this report in your dashboard under Analytics
Using the report
- Click on the 'filters' list at the top of your page to see your filters and make edits.
- Select your segment from the filter dropdown 'Segment'.
- Set any additional filters e.g. 'DateRange'
Understanding the report
- The aim of the report is to give you an insight into the demographic makeup of the audience you've selected
- is to give you an overview of the topics/sections/articles your audience are reading, this can help inform what else these users are interested in, besides the rules chosen to define the segment.
- This report is completely customisable as the content of these charts can be altered to the demographic information you find most useful.
I am looking to proactively go out and sell an 'auto' segment and I want to understand a bit about my audience. To do this, I filter by my Auto Intenders segment. From my results I can see that
- My audience is pretty evenly split between Males/Females, most of them are between the ages of 18-24 and are likely to be earning between $0-50k