This report gives you an insight into the type of content each of your audiences is reading, providing you are sending in custom article properties.
How to find the report
- You will find this report in your dashboard under Analytics
Using the report
- Click on the 'filters' list at the top of your page to see your filters and make edits.
- Select your segment from the filter dropdown 'Segment'.
- Set any additional filters e.g. 'DateRange'
Understanding the report
- The aim of the report is to give you an overview of the topics/sections/articles your audience are reading, this can help inform what else these users are interested in, besides the rules chosen to define the segment.
- This report is completely customisable. Depending on the editorial data being sent into your project, the content of these tables can be altered to the information you find most useful.
I am looking to proactively go out and sell an 'auto' segment and I want to understand a bit about my audience. To do this, I filter by my Auto Intenders segment. From my results I can see that
- Auto Intenders are big news readers (Sections Viewed), with over 48% reading the headlines and 10% of the content related to Brexit (Topics Visited)
- They are also heavily interested in Sports, particularly Football