This report gives you a detailed profile for users who viewed your campaigns, providing various insights and making it easier to visualise user behaviour.
How to find the report
- You will find this report in your dashboard under Analytics
Using the report
- Click on the 'filters' list at the top of your page to see your filters and make edits.
- Select your campaign ID from the filter dropdown 'Campaign_ID'.
- Set any additional filters e.g. 'DateRange'
Understanding the report
- The aim of the report is to give an overview on the users who viewed or clicked on your campaigns.
- The first table, 'Top Segments', gives an indication of what segments the users who viewed or clicked on your campaign are in. This can be useful for optimising in-flight or reporting back to agencies on the audiences that responded well to their campaign.
- The next four tables provide an indication of the topics, sections and articles the audience who viewed the selected campaign are reading. Note: These charts are completely customisable. Depending on the editorial data being sent into your project, the content of these tables can be altered to the information you find most useful.
- The pie charts give you various metrics, the # of Articles Viewed In Session, Average Session Length, Device and Country for your chosen campaign
I am looking to report on the success of a particular campaign and I want to understand what kind of audience clicked on the creatives.
- Across the campaign, we see a high overlap with news content, particularly Brexit readers.
- Two thirds of the audience spent 30s+ on site in their session and around 25% viewed at least 4 articles.