This report has a list of all your segments with their Uniques, giving you a quick overview of how large each segment is.
How to find the report
- If this report is enabled for your Analytics, you will find it in your dashboard under Analytics
- If this report isn't enabled for your Analytics and you'd like it to be, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the report
- Click on the 'filters' list at the top of your page to see your filters and make edits.
- You may select particular segments from the filter dropdown 'Segment' if you want a smaller overview. You can select as many segments as you like, depending on your project, by default all segments will be included.
- Set any additional filters eg. 'DateRange', 'Country'
Understanding the report
- The aim of the report is to give an overview of uniques in your segments.
- Gives a good overview of which are your largest segments and provides a simple way of seeing uniques for multiple segments (without having to pull out multiple reports)