This table gives you a detailed report on your Link Click events destination URL. This report can be used to identify where users are arriving when they click a link on a page.
How to find the report
- If this report is enabled for your Analytics, you will find it in your dashboard under Analytics
- If this report isn't enabled for your Analytics and you'd like it to be, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the report
- Click on the 'filters' list at the top of your page to see your filters and make edits.
- Set any additional filters eg. 'DateRange', 'Country', 'Type'
Understanding the report
- The aim of the report is to give a list of the most/least popular destination URLs (blurred out in this example) users are arriving at when they click a link on one of your pages, and the number of pageviews associated with these. This information is useful when creating segments.