This dashboard gives you a detailed report on your form submission events. This report can be used to identify the names (and other properties) of forms on your site to help build segments based on this data.
How to find the report
- If this report is enabled for your Analytics, you will find it in your dashboard under Analytics
- If this report isn't enabled for your Analytics and you'd like it to be, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Using the report
- Click on the 'filters' list at the top of your page to see your filters and make edits.
- Select your property from the filter dropdown 'FormSubmission_Event_Properties'. You should only select one property at a time. Filters on this report can include a variety of different options. These will normally include:
- Form Action
- Form ID
- Form Method
- Form Name
- Form Properties Name
- Form Properties Value
- Set any additional filters eg. 'DateRange', 'Type'. It is also possible to select a specific form from the Form ID filter, and select properties only related to the form ticked.
Understanding the report
- The aim of the report is to give an overview on the forms of your site and how many pageviews each has. This is also a good place to see what people are searching for on your site.
- The table will detail the properties within the chosen filter and the number of pageviews each property has.
Example I am looking to create a segment and I want to know what people are searching for on my site.
From my results I can see that
- The most viewed search terms in the past 30 days are 'brexit', 'poland' and 'catalonia'. This detailed information can give you an indication of what your viewers are interested in and can help inspire segment creation.