This report gives you an immediate overview of directly served campaigns running in DFP, providing headline metrics and making it easy to see the performance of campaigns over time.
How to find the report
- If this report is enabled for your Analytics, you will find it in your dashboard under Analytics
- If this report isn't enabled for your Analytics and you'd like it to be, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Using the report
- Click on the 'filters' list at the top of your page to see your filters and make edits.
- Select your campaigns from the filter drop downs. You can select as many campaign properties as you like. Filters on this report can include a variety of these different options, depending on the type of project you have. These can include:
- Advertiser ID
- Campaign ID
- Creative ID
- Line Item ID
- Slot Ad Unit Path
- Slot Element ID
- Slot Targeting Value
- Set any additional filters eg. 'DateRange', 'Country', 'Type', 'Aggregation'
Understanding the report
- The aim of the report is to give an detailed overview on a particular campaign
- The top row gives you the headline metrics ('Impressions', 'Clicks', 'Average CTR x 10,000'), aggregated against all your selected campaigns.
- 'Average CTR x 10,000 [Aggregation]', gives the percentage CTR for a campaign over time. Changing the 'Aggregation' filter will change the x-axis of this line graph.
Example I am looking to report on the success of a particular campaign and I want to understand how many impressions it served vs how many people clicked on it.
From my results I can see that
- Across the campaign (hidden in this example) over the past day, the campaign served 26.3M impressions, 2.8K clicks occurred, making the CTR 108%.
- From the line graph, we can see that there is a spike in clicks overnight on 27th November, but at other times it stays relatively low.