This report gives you a demographic profile of each of your segments, providing various metrics and making it easy to see a profile of your users in each segment.
How to find the report
- If this report is enabled for your Analytics, you will find it in your dashboard under Analytics
- If this report isn't enabled for your Analytics and you'd like it to be, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: only projects with Eyeota third party data will have this demographics report.
Using the report
- Click on the 'filters' list at the top of your page to see your filters and make edits.
- Select your segments from the filter dropdown 'Segment'. You can select as many segments as you like, by default all segments will be included.
- Set any additional filters eg. 'DateRange', 'Country', 'Type'
Understanding the report
- The aim of the report is to give a demographic overview of each of your segments.
- The report is split into 'Age', 'Gender', 'Household Income', 'Presence of Children' and 'Education Level'.
- If you would like any other data visualised in your report, please contact support to arrange this.
Example I am looking to go out and sell an 'Apple Owners' audience and I want to understand what kind of users I can expect. To do this, I'm going to look at the 'Apple Owners' segment in the Demographic Report.
From my results I can see that
- Across the segment over the past day, the majority of people entering the segment were females without children, between the age of 18-24, with a household income of £50-100k (living with parents/house shares).
- Most of the audience are at University/School or College, which ties in with the age reported.