About the Integration
Using the Pinterest Pixel integration you can send rich segment information over to Pinterest for targeting. These audiences are passed to Pinterest in real time.
Find your Unique Tag ID
To add the Pinterest integration, you'll first need to configure it with your Unique Tag ID. To find this
- Login to your Pinterest Ads account.
- Click Ads in the top left hand corner and select Conversion tags
- Choose to Create new Pinterest Tag (if you do not have one created already)
- You'll get a tag ID, like the one below
5. Save this ID and head back to the Permutive dashboard
Adding the Integration
You can click this link to go directly to the integrations page, or find it using the instructions below.
- Visit the Permutive Dashboard and go to Settings > Integrations > + Add Integration
2. Select Pinterest
3. You'll need to configure the integration with the unique tag ID we saw earlier
4. Finally, click Add Pinterest to add the Pinterest Pixel. The integration will be available for use in under 20 minutes.