Through Permutive’s partnership with DFP, you can offer first-party and third-party behavioural targeting in real-time across all your DFP campaigns. Permutive integrates with DFP using key-value pairs.
Segments update in <100ms and users are available in DFP immediately so users can be targeted from their very first page view.
Setting the DFP Integration
If you don’t already have the DFP integration enabled for your project, you’ll need to add it on your Permutive dashboard. At first you need to authenticate Permutive on DFP.
In the DFP:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as an admin (we need API access to create key-value pairs)
Add a custom role allowing the following:
- View ad units, placements and key-values
- Edit ad units, placements and key-values
- Edit key-values values
- Access to Inventory tab
- Create and view Reports
Get in touch with your Customer Success Manager:
- Let us know that you've added DFP - we'll make sure to authenticate Permutive for our email@example.com account.
Now that Permutive has been authenticated for your DFP, you can set up the integration in the dashboard.
In the Permutive Dashboard:
- Login to your project, select Settings → Integrations → Add Integration
2. Select DoubleClick
3. Enter your DFP network code
The integration will be added in less than 20 minutes. From then, you can send any Permutive segment into DFP for targeting.