Each time you send segments to Rubicon, your Rubicon Account Manager manually applies titles and values to each segment. These are important in ensuring the segments can be correctly identified, so they can be successfully priced and sold.
- Segments already set up in the Permutive dashboard
- A Rubicon reaction for each of these segments
- Access to the Permutive dashboard
- The contact details for your Rubicon Account Manager
Contact your Rubicon Account Manager:
Send your Rubicon Account Manager a table with every segment title, code and value. Below is an example for 2 iab segments.
- The segment codes are listed next to each segment in the ‘Segments’ page in the Permutive dashboard. Each code is a unique 4 digit number which acts as the segment ID.
- It is strongly advised that you follow a clear, explanatory naming convention for each segment. The aim is that it will be clear to the Rubicon team exactly what that segment is.
It's worth noting that the Rubicon integration will be custom to your setup on site, if you'd like to turn on this integration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ask a developer to make sure the add-on works as it should!