Each time you send segments to Pubmatic, your Pubmatic Account Manager manually applies naming labels to the segments. These are important in ensuring the segments can be correctly identified, so they can be successfully priced and sold.
- Segments already set up in the Permutive dashboard
- A Pubmatic reaction for each of these segments
- Access to the Permutive dashboard
- The contact details for your Pubmatic Account Manager
Contact your Pubmatic Account Manager:
Send your Pubmatic Account Manager a table with every segment code and the naming convention. Below is an example for 2 iab segments.
- The segment codes are listed next to each segment in the ‘Segments’ page in the Permutive dashboard. Each code is a unique 4 digit number which acts as the segment ID.
- It is strongly advised that you follow a clear, explanatory naming convention for each segment. The aim is that it will be clear to the Pubmatic team exactly what that segment is.