The Pubmatic reaction allows you to send any of your Permutive segments directly to Pubmatic, where you can use them for any of your Pubmatic inventory, under a unique Permutive segment ID
- Access to the Permutive dashboard
- A Permutive segment already set up, that you want to push to Pubmatic
In the Permutive Dashboard:
- Login to your project, select ‘Reactions → Add Reaction’
- Select the ‘Pubmatic’ Action
- Set up the reaction for your segment by targeting your reactions to a segment. For more guidance on setting up reactions, see this guide.
- Input a new data provider ID if you'd like to override the ID that has been set up in the original configuration
After you've set up a reaction, please contact your Pubmatic account manager who will be able to register the new segment in Pubmatic (if segments are not registered, you will not see data on them).
- You must add a new reaction for each segment you send to Pubmatic.
- Your segment will now be sent to Pubmatic under its segment code, which acts as a unique ID for the segment. Each segment’s code is listed under the ‘Segments’ page in the Permutive dashboard.