Start by linking your Instagram account to your Facebook Business profile
Click Business Settings. You’ll then be sent to a menu where you can click on Instagram Accounts.
Once complete, you can begin setting up your objectives and identifying your audience!
For Instagram ads, you can select from the following:
- Brand awareness. Helps spread your brand to users who haven’t heard of you yet.
- Reach. Shows your ad to as many people as possible.
- Traffic. For clicks to your website or to the app store for your app.
- App installs. Get the users to download your app when they see the ad.
- Engagement. Increases the amount of comments, likes, shares, event responses, and offer claims you receive.
- Video views. Increases the amount of views a video receives.
- Lead generation. Allows you to gather lead data from users who click on the ad.
- Messages. Get users to send a message to your brand.
- Conversions. For sales and sign-up conversions on your website or app.
- Catalog sales. Users see ads for products on your Facebook catalog.
- Store visits. Helps direct users to brick-and-mortar stores you own.
in Audience you can setup your custom and look alike audiences.
If you've got any questions about setting up a Facebook Pixel, or audiences in Instagram please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or using LiveChat.