Permutive collects time, client data, the users' segments and Permutive internal IDs on every event. There are 2 types of data collected: non-properties and properties.
These are data points that are collected on every event, that aren't properties of the event. When creating segments you do not explicitly refer to this data, however you can build segments based on time, sessions and the segments a user is in.
- _PARTITIONTIME (TIMESTAMP). The date.
- Time (TIMESTAMP). The exact time (non-nullable).
- Event ID (STRING). Unique identifier for that event (non-nullable).
- User ID (STRING). Unique identifier for that user.
- Session ID (STRING). Unique identifier for that session.
- Segments (STRING). The segments the user is currently in, listed as an array of the segments' codes.
These are data points that are collected on every event as properties. They can be explicitly used when creating segments. Every event collects properties.client.
- URL (STRING). The client url.
- Title (STRING). The client title.
- Type (STRING). The client type e.g. 'web' or 'fia'.
- Domain (STRING). The client domain.
- Referrer (STRING). The client referral url.
- User Agent (STRING). The client user agent.